- Is the Club Family Tintoretto a hotel or a residential hotel? We are a family hotel with an All Inclusive formula which includes an open bar and a beach. The structure offers both family rooms and two-bedroom apartments with maid service twice a day.
- Is there a car park? Yes, there is parking and one parking space is guaranteed per unit.
- How far is the beach? The beach is just 70 metres away on foot through the pine forest.
- Is there is a baby food corner? Yes, there is a corner with vegetable broths, soups, oil and parmesan cheese at the buffet so you can cook your own baby food. In addition, baby cutlery, small plates, and high chairs are also available.
- Is there food for persons suffering from celiac disease? There is no specialised and gluten free certified cuisine. You can set up your apartment kitchen, thereby preparing your own food.
- How do I confirm the offer? To confirm just answer the offer email, specifying your address and telephone number, the period of your stay and the type of apartment or room you require. Once you have received the summary of your reservation, the final payment will have to be made on the spot by credit card, debit card or cash a few days before departure.
- What happens should I cancel? You will be refunded the full amount in case of cancellation at least 30 days before the arrival. Otherwise, in case of an advance payment, the amount of the deposit will be deducted and the amount in excess refunded. In case of early departure, three days in bed and breakfast will be deducted, as required by the regulations concerning tourism.
- What is the mini-club’s target age? The Mini-club involves children from 4 years old. Younger children can participate in activities if there is the presence of an adult.
The junior club is aimed at children up to 17 years.
- What equipment does the hotel provide for the little ones? On request, the room can be set up with: baby bath, side rails, changing table, toilet reducer, high chair and bottle warmer. To visit Pinarella of Cervia in comfort, we have strollers and bicycles with child seats. If you want a stroller for your exclusive use or one suitable for very young children, our advice is to bring your personal one as the Hotel may not always have one available.
Our passion ...
And your desire for fun
And your desire for fun
A marvelous placeWe spent pitifully only one week here with the family and it has been simply magnificent. Clean and modern facilities, uttermost care to the needs of the kids and nothing left to chance. From a great breakfast buffet to small appetizers throughout the day. Lovely and friendly staff and an omniprese ... [ read all ]
A Modern Italian HotelTintoretto is an awesome modern Italian hotel that improves upon the many shortcomings of classic Italian hotels. First, the customer service is excellent, which definitely is an improvement over the poor service at classic Italian and European hotels. This excellent customer service is mostly achie ... [ read all ]